There are no affiliate links on PagePipe.
FINDINGS / SUMMARY
1. The host server is the biggest speed problem. It has a TTFB (server delay) of 1-second average. This prohibits a reliable subsecond page load.
2. Moving to a faster server on another host is the solutions to improve TTFB.
There is no plugin or site solution for poor TTFB.
3. Plugin surgery will reduce speed about 500 milliseconds.
4. Changing the theme would save an additional 50 milliseconds. Not a
justifiable enough gain. Theme changes aren’t included in Plugin Surgery.
5. Image optimization will produce additional speed gains. But how much is
unknown at this time. Guesstimating: 200 – 300 milliseconds. These gains for
mobile users would be important.
6. Deleting Goggle fonts could improve performance by 300 milliseconds. I can do this with a plugin. Playfair serif font presently falls back to helvetica, arial, sans-serif. It would be better as: Georgia, serif.
7. The ShortPixel CDN is not helping speed.
Jetpack Teach how to do favicon
Akismet – unuses
One-click Demo Imports
Diff Navigation Page And Post
Google Analytics For WordPress
Media File Renamer
Really Simple SSL ???
Imsanity 2000px wide, 82 Q
Run PNG to JPG
Use Lazy Load in Autoptimize
Lazy Load for Video
Teach how to do favicon
Replace Simple Custom CSS with Simple CSS
Remove Google Fonts References – watch Sans-serif custom code
Cache Enabler ???
Disable Emojis (GDPR friendly)
Far Future Expiration Plugin
WP Remove Query Strings From Static Resources
WP jQuery Plus
Block Bad Queries (BBQ)
Email Address Encoder
Limit Login Attempts Reloaded
UpdraftPlus – Backup/Restore
LTI SEO Lightweight Meta Description Editor
Instead of band-aid approaches, we drill down to the root cause of your slow site. This is origin optimization. Also known as site tuning. To do this, we analyze site components:
- Scripts and third-party services.
- Images and media library.
- We minimize globally loading plugin effects.
Find out more details about Site Tuning – Get Speed!