PagePipe loathes boring and blasé WordPress themes – full of waste and conformity. We want pages with no-nonsense variety and differentiation. Our speciality is simplified brand image: the intangible, psychological aspect of web engineering.
Brand image is a symbolic construct created within potential customers minds. Web identity is the human traits attributed to a web brand.
PagePipe is the only website offering a unique perspective on orchestrating best web practices by balancing web speed and aesthetics. Our main competitors are ivory-tower, user-experience thought-leaders. PagePipe shows WordPress designers and website owners new creative ideas that affect website quality. PagePipe helps you stay current, learn new common-sense ideas, and avoid site failures.
Nine Guiding Web Performance Principles
1. Drop anything that exists only to please the ego of the designer.
2. Exclude anything that is irrelevant within the page context.
3. Remove anything that exists only to meet the internal politics of the site owner.
4. Rework any feature or technique that reduces the visitor’s ability to navigate.
5. Change any interactive object that forces the visitor to guess its meaning.
6. The only software needed to get the site to work is the browser. No others.
7. Content must be readable and legible.
8. Don’t force visitors to fill out unnecessary forms.
9. Rules are made to be broken.