There are no affiliate links on PagePipe.
Apply the 10 big boo-boos decimating mobile WordPress speed.
- Use fancy decorative Google fonts. Don’t use a mobile font stack.
- Use a slider on your home page. And just for giggles add another but different slider to your product pages.
- Use lots of metric-type plugins including HotJar and Google Analytics.
- Choose a host from a biased affiliate review site. Don’t test TTFB of the server before signing up.
- Add any Live Chat plugin or service.
- Put in a heavy globally-loading form plugin.
- Add a heavy and popular security plugin that writes frequently to the server htaccess file.
- Use a pagebuilder — any pagebuilder.
- Use a heavy theme like Divi.
- Add popups.
Anyone can ruin mobile user experience with lack of discipline.
Before adding plugins to your site, ask yourself, will this cool plugin make me rich or famous?
PagePipe Site Tuning Services for Speed
Instead of band-aid approaches, we drill down to the root cause of your slow site. This is origin optimization. Also known as site tuning. To do this, we analyze site components:
- Scripts and third-party services.
- Images and media library.
- We minimize globally loading plugin effects.
Find out more details about Site Tuning – Get Speed!