There are no affiliate links on PagePipe.
PagePipe saw a drop in 2022 sales. The reasons vary.
- Everyone did a lot of speed repair and web construction during Covid. Even overspent because of Google mandates for page-experience compliance.
- WordPress versions and new block features change every week. No one can keep up with the noise, confusion, and chaos.
- WIX stock out-of-the-blue dropped 80-percent last quarter. They are a WordPress competitor for online stores. An indicator of big changes for small web businesses.
- Last summer, WordPress plugins saw a drop in installations for the first time ever. Weird stuff going on.
- And after all the panic, Web Core Vitals never did anything good or bad. Google says, “Well, we never promised it would make a difference.” Clowns.
- With war and hyperinflation chaos looming, site owners aren’t investing. Fear is in the air.
But this is the time to change and invest in yourself and your web business. Why?
Would you believe Warren Buffet (an excessively rich old guy) says it’s a good strategy during hyper-inflationary times?
Well, he did:
Warren Buffett: How to Make Money During Inflation
1,480,131 views Jan 31, 2022
The video explanation is simple. There are two ways to invest against inflation. Increase your earning value by leveraging your position as an expert. And owning a non-capital intensive business. Like selling digital products.
Pagepipe fixes the nastiest sites around the globe. Most are sites getting horrific load times — like 10 to 30 seconds. Not a good user experience. Why do you need to fix your slow site? Because everyone hates a slow website. Our goal is a 2-second page load time on desktop browsers. And a 3-second load on mobile devices.
When times are hard, often the right thing to do is something counterintuitive. That means to reach out from the inside, rather than doing what most salespeople do – pound from the outside.
When sales drop for WordPress services, a business might attempt an emergency sale.
We did the nonsensical opposite. We raised prices on our tuning services. We offered more speed ebooks and plugin products. That illogical and unreasonable change worked. It saved our bacon.
Counterintuitive strategy is not following the fearful herd — but proactive action. Invest now to restore your site to health. Achieve faster page loads. Be kind to your visitors.
Let us help you go faster.
Speed Alternatives using Free Plugins
Free Speed Articles
This article has some clues as to the state of WordPress in Australia 2022 post-covid:
PagePipe Site Tuning Services for Speed
Instead of band-aid approaches, we drill down to the root cause of your slow site. This is origin optimization. Also known as site tuning. To do this, we analyze site components:
- Scripts and third-party services.
- Images and media library.
- We minimize globally loading plugin effects.
Find out more details about Site Tuning – Get Speed!